Topic: â€œDental Care All The Wayâ€
(combined AGM & Information Evening)
Doors open from 7:30pm.Â Admission is free, no rx all are welcome.Â
Venue: Louis Fitzgerald Hotel, Newlandâ€™s Cross, Naas Road, Dublin 22. (see location map below)
We are delighted to have three eminent speakers for this event:
- Doctor Eleanor McGovern, Clinical Fellow Registrar, Paediactric Dentistry.
- Mister Eamon McKiernan, Consultant Orthodontist with the national brief for Cleft Treatment.
- Doctor Aisling O Mahony, Consultant in Restorative Dentistry.
Our speakers will cover dental treatment from first tooth to braces to finishing treatments. Â They will cover:Â
- What parents need to do to get the best results for their child.
- How first teeth can be looked after.Â
- How second teeth can be managed, andÂ
- What advanced dentistry is available for young adults.Â
This A to Z talk will be of interest to:
- Parents who have a baby, child or young adult in treatment.
- Adults born with cleft who want to know more about modern techniques.
- Medical personnel that works in this area.
- Carers or close relations of a child in treatment.Â
The results are really amazing â€“ please come and see for yourself!
To help us plan numbers, please send a text or leave a message on 087 131 9803 or send an email to email@example.com with your name and indicating numbers attending.
View Larger Map